Wearing my shoes today!
Rylan has known how to say the word "shoes" for awhile now. Oh I wish I could type how it sounds when he says it, but unfortunately I think that you have to hear it to really understand the adorable-ness. We think the reason he learned the word so quickly is because he needs to have his shoes on to go outside. And outside is pretty much THE coolest thing ever when you are a kid right? Well especially now that we actually have a little yard and when it rains there are a few puddles that he can splash around in. And since I started gardening, one of Rylan's absolute favorite things to do is ungarden! And then there are all the boards in the backyard that are for finishing the remodel, my dad built a little balance beam course for him that he absolutely loved. He laid four long boards ontop of a rock to make 4 little ramps for Rylan to balance on. Definantly something I wouldn't have thought of (it seems kinda dangerous) but I am glad my Dad did!
No comments:
Post a Comment