Sunday, November 21, 2010





I have been bad at recording all the millions of cutie-pie things Rylan has been doing every second and I feel awful so this time I am going to really try and keep it up from now on!

He has been talking so much! Really putting sentences together and repeating so many words! I think my favorites right now are: "thomasdatwain" aka Thomas the Train and "cozy".

He tries to sing a long and dance to music in the car and sometimes he will even make a percussion noise to go with the beat - so cute. Yesterday he surprised me and sang the words to twinkle twinkle little star with me!

He went #1 in the potty for the first time a couple weeks ago (nothing since) but still a good start!

Trick or Treating with our little elmo was so fun! It took a bit for him to figure out he needed to ring the doorbell when we got to a new door but he figured out how to grab candy and put it in his bucket right away. We had to stop him from taking too many every time! When people would come to the door he wouldn't say anything, he would just take his candy then stand and stare...a few times he did say bye though. His first taste of non healthy candy was junior mints.





No comments:

Post a Comment