Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Rylan has been doing a really cute thing when he first wakes up in the morning lately. Usually I stay in bed longer than Matthew and he is at the computer so he first tells daddy that he sleeped a little bit and he is all done because the sun is rising up and then he asks if he can see if I am ok. It's pretty adorable how he walks in and asks me if I am ok.

This morning Matthew said to him that he looked like such a big boy and Rylan said, "No! I am not a big boy see because I am still little!" .

He then came downstairs with me and asked if I could help him make a circle track (he showed me by making a circle with his arms then a circle with his fingers (looking kind of like the "a-ok" sign))

He got a camera from Grandma and Grandpa Ford and he picked up right away how to aim at people to take pictures. He loves the camera. He goes around taking pictures close up of his trains and tracks and his pj pants and then he aims at people and giggles when he gets a clear shot! He caught on to the concept of light pretty quick too. He was frusterated and shaking his camera when the screen was dark but then I explained once how he needs to take pictures from the direction that doesn't cover the light on his subject. He understood right away! At least it seems like he did!

I bought this claymation dvd when we were on a walk for only 3.99 that Rylan has fallen in love with. He talks about it all the time. We are trying to convince him to go #2 in the potty by telling him we will order the Koala Brother's airplane for him when he does! http://www.koalabrothers.com It hasn't worked yet. We might need to buy it and not let him play with it until he goes #2. We will see....

No comments:

Post a Comment