Sunday, April 8, 2012

Yesterday Rylan made up the cutest little scenario! I have never heard him do this in such detail before! He asked me if I could help him find his "guy" for his airplane. (He has an airplane that came with a little man that can fit in the cock pit) He went on explaining to me that "this guy has shoes and legs and showed me what size he was with his hands" I told him I didn't have any idea where his guy was and told him to try and remember the last time he saw him. He said that he couldn't remember the last time he saw him so I said " oh that's a bummer" he said "It is a bummer, I am bummin' out" with a concerned look on his face he picked up his little pretend cell phone. When I asked him what he was doing, he shushed me and told me he is on the phone, (that is what I do to him when I am on the phone exactly!) and then he said, "I am freakin' out...I am just freakin' out so I am callin' some people to help me find my guy, these people can come to my house and help me because I need him to fly this plane.....sigh...I'm just freakin' out here"

It is so fun to see how much his imagination is growing everyday!

Right now Rylan is next to me with his computers pretending to be me. He went and got water when he saw I was drinking water and figured out a creative way of pretending his laptop needed to be charged by hooking up his pen that goes with one of his toys to his laptop (that runs on AA batteries) because he saw that when my computer shut off I plugged in a cord and said my computer ran out of battery and just needed to be charged!


No comments:

Post a Comment