Rylan ran to me today when I picked him up exclaiming that he is so happy he get's to see his teacher again tomorrow! And then when we got home he asked if we could call her. I explained she has another class to teach and his face dropped almost as though he felt she was cheating on his class by teaching another one! haha and we agreed to draw her a picture instead of call.
I asked him today if he knows how much I love him because I always tell him that I love him so much I can't reach it and he said, "Yes (with his cute knowing I love him smile) you can't even reach it...it's like out of this world it's so much!"
Today one of the Mom's that I have been getting to know told me that her little girl Lucy pointed Rylan out to her and told her that, "I love him! His favorite color is blue, and so is mine"
2 days ago Lee told me he loved me all by himself without any urging. He said it so sweetly and out of the blue. "Hey Paige.....(waited for my acknowledgement) I love you!" It completely melted my heart.
A little girl came running up to say hi to Lee when I was walking him to school one morning and he was such a cute little conversationalist (as usual) this is how it went:
Hi Lee!
Oh Hi (adorable smile) I remember you, but I am sorry I don't remember your name.
It's Isabella
Oh right! Don't you have a sister too?
Yes I do! She is older than me. (I can't remember what she said her name was)
What are your parent's names?
Oh Isabella like me and Tom.
Oh...this is Paige and my Dad is at work and Rylan is in line over there.
Oh (cute bashful smile)
See you at recess!
I thought it was so polite and gentlemanly of a conversation for only 6 yrs old!
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment