Today Rylan told me that the "Circus Science Center" (Pacific Science Center) did an assembly at school.
He also is showing me right now how awesome he is getting at "jack jumps" (jumping jacks)
Rylan found a nickel on the ground and instead of keeping for his piggy bank, he immediately offered to put it in Lee's piggy bank.
Lee called me his step mom the other day instead of Paige for the first time.
The boys have actually managed to make me look forward to scraping frost off my car windows in the morning! They get so excited about it. When I get to the windows right next to them, it is like scratching off winning lotto tickets when I get see their adorable delighted faces underneath!
Rylan just decided that everyone should play Tic Tac Toe on Tuesdays because all those words put together just make it sound like the right thing to do. And if people don't know how, he offered to give some lessons.
This happened the other day:
Rylan: "When I make words I put a line on the bottom of them so they have a place to stand."
Me: "That is very considerate of you, I bet your words appreciate it."
Last time Rylan rode the bus Lucy kissed him. Today he sat by a different girl. I asked what her name is and he said: "I don't know, but she is pretty!" Sigh...I don't know if I am ready for this!
Today at the grocery store, Lee picked up an orchid and gave it to me saying with a sweet little smile, "Paige, this is for you:)". Such a clever boy! It is the thought that counts, he didn't have to buy it for me to make me feel special! (I always accidentally kill orchid's anyway)
On all the papers at school last month where Rylan was supposed to write about what he is thankful for he wrote about me! I was sort of shocked that he would think of that. He is very sweet to me but I thought he would write about his toys or something!
The boys are allowed to play 30 mins of video games if they are really good all day without any warnings. If they get a warning and don't get to play, they play on the fridge with the alphabet magnets. Somehow they have turned these magnets into video games. They can play that for hours with each other.
Thursday, December 19, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment