Yesterday Rylan helped me bake some banana bread (with no sugar and coconut oil instead of butter or veg. oil). He sat on a stool and mashed the bananas, stirred and added measured cups of flour and baking soda. He was so proud of himself. And the bread actually turned out pretty good!
Then I showed him how I cut potatoes and put them in the steamer. After I turned on the steamer I told him the potatoes are cooking now. Hours later I cleaned the steamer for some beets. When I turned on the steamer again he came running over and pointed at it saying "cooking!" I wish I could write it the way it sounds! He says it so cute and jumbled!
Then this morning Matt tickled me and Rylan started tickling me and did the cutest thing with his tongue. He would tickle and stick his little tongue in and out with the movement of his tickle fingers! We need to get a video of that!
Matt made eggs with brocolli and cauliflower for breakfast. It was so good that Rylan actually ate some brocolli and cauliflower for the first time! And while we were eating I got a piece of it stuck on the outside of my mouth, Rylan kept saying "uck, uck" and trying to touch my face and then touch his mouth. It took me awhile to figure out what he was trying to tell me!
Later he pointed at the fan and said "hot", I told him "no it is cold" and he said "cole" and pointed to another fan and another one (we have 3 fans in our room right now!) saying it over and over!
No comments:
Post a Comment