Thursday, August 5, 2010

Picked out my new shoes!

Today Rylan and I went shopping at Ross and he was so cute about so many things!

When we first walked over to the shoe aisle rylan excitedly shouted "shoes, shoes, shoes, shoes!" and held up his hands!

When I was trying on shoes he started getting really upset screaming "no mommy, no mommy" and then when I would put back on my shoes he would smile. At first I thought that he just knows my shoes to be the right ones for me to wear because he got upset about 3 pairs of shoes I tried on. Then I tried on a sparkly black pair (that I ended up getting) and he smiled. He actually helped me pick out my shoes today!

Then when I took him over to find him shoes he was not happy with any pair except some that looked exactly like a pair that was his first pair (of real shoes). Amazing that he remembered them!

We went to the purse aisle and he grabbed for one of the alarm tags on a purse (those bigger ones that that are black and plastic and they have to remove with a special tool during checkout) and he held it up to his ear and said "helwo" and babbled like he does when he talks on a real phone!

Later we went to Cousin David's wedding and on the way home from it he sang in the car and out of the blue started to sing the ABC's "a, e , i , u, o" to the correct tune.

For a few days he has been saying "hug" when he wants to be picked up and hugged. Yesterday he actually came up while I was stressed and busy making jewelry for the market and said "hug" "hi" and just patted me and held me. He could sense I was stressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment