Thursday, September 27, 2012

Dad, do you want to draw some arrows?

Today we walked over to one of the restaurants across the street (The Game) and as soon as Rylan got his coloring page/kids menu with crayons he asked Matt if he would like to draw some arrows. Both Matt and I melted because it is one of our inside jokes and now it is kind of like a family joke even though Rylan doesn't know it is a joke. The reason it is a joke is because I am always teasing matt because he draws arrows whenever he doodles. He has been doing it since before I met him. I am sure that when Rylan got something to color at a restaurant before that I have teased Matt and asked if he wanted to draw arrows and that is where Rylan got it from. And then to make the moment even longer and cuter, Matt taught him how to draw an arrow. He did a pretty good first arrow!

Another adorable thing he does when he goes to that restaurant is grabs the wine menu and calls it his menu since it is small like him.

Oh and before we left for the restaurant I put on my sparkle shoes and he asked me if I love them. I told him I do and he said that he likes them too and that whwhen he grows up he wants some just like mine. I tried to explain that they were girl shoes and that when he grows up he won't grow into a girl (I guess I don't really know that) and he just said "mooooom ughhh no I didn't say I want to wear them now just when I get older) he doesn't understand. It's pretty adorable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment