Sunday, September 2, 2012

Rylan helped me find my phone charger a few days ago. I told him I was looking for it and he said, " well...let me  help you!....what is it", I described it to him and he said, "where did you have it last?" I told him I had it in my bag that I where when I am out marketing and to that he said, " then what?" I told him that I brought that bag inside from the car and it is no longer in that bag and he said, " the what?!" I told him I looked in the car, I looked around where the bag was inside the house. He kept asking me "then what" until I found it plugged in charging in the bathroom outlet.


Another cute thing he has been persistent on saying is "nog" for knob. At first I didn't want to correct him it sounds so cute. But today I felt it my duty as a Mom to teach him the correct pronunciation and spelling and to my delight he hasn't grasped it yet. I have to get it recorded sometime!

I don't know if I have blogged about this already. But something he says a lot is" I love you all the time". It is the sweetest thing. I think he picked it up from a time when I explained that sometimes I get frustrated with him but I love him all the time no matter what. It makes it even more special when he says it if that is why!

This morning he was at Grandpop's and Nana's because he stayed overnight while Matt and I were at a comedy show he produced called "Labor Pains". I came to get him at 6am and he wasnt awake yet so I just crawled into bed with him and he told me that he missed me so much and loves to snuggle and cuddle and be cozy with me. Such a sweetheart he is!

He has been going potty by himself for a few months now and is doing pretty well not having accidents in bed.

He loves to help with anything and everything. He will help me with carrying laundry upstairs, cooking, throwing away garbage. Anything.

He has such an imagination he plays by himself and talks in different voices the other day his toys couldn't find a parking spot and they were having to drive around and around until they found one!

He pretended he was me yesterday and said " I got to go" and I asked him where he said " I don't know, I just do. I will be back soon love you bye".

He uses his pretend phone to call people. Usually Crystal his friend Jacobs mom for some reason. I think she may be his first crush. He carries on these conversations of " Yes....uh huh....ok....right...well you know that I know that....ok I will....thanks...ya I don't know..." it is just adorable!

He loves to sing especially the Busy Town mysteries song! He get's so excited and screams it at the top of his lungs!


No comments:

Post a Comment