Monday, October 1, 2012

Grand pop told me yesterday that he interrupted Rylan when he was telling a story and Rylan said, " Do you want me to tell the story or do you want to tell the story?" Grand pop said he would like to hear him tell the story and he took a breath and looked at him with a cute expression I wish I could describe but lack the words and hopefully will remember later when I re read this, " ok then...(and he continued)

This morning he through away his apple core in the garbage and got upset because he saw something in the can that was plastic. He scolded,"that plastic needs to go in the recycle dad! Mom said so!"

He also said something else funny today already. He was talking about how he is always hungry and that helps him grow up so that he can help me make jewelry - but he can't eat too much food because then he will turn into a monster. Haha I have no idea where he got that but maybe I should try believing that so I can lose some weight! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment