Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Awhile back I stopped at the nike outlet on the way driving out to work in Olympia. I got an amazing deal on some really cool new running shoes they made a mistake in telling me they were on sale more than they were. I got them for 14.00! Normally 39.99. So when I brought them home to him he said they were cool and I think I probably really reinforced that they were cool to him as well since I was so proud of myself for the price and they are pretty trendy. Since I got him he calls them his cool shoes all the rest of his shoes just don't compare in coolness. Today he came up to me and whispered out of the blue, "Hey you know what we could call this cool shoes? My super shoes because I can go super fast when I am wearing them!".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment