Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Child Prodigy

So I know that this isn't new news, but Rylan is a child prodigy. There is absolutely no doubt about it. He is just smarter and cuter than all the other kids and I am not biased at all! ;)

Yesterday he kept amazing me with how much he knows that I didn't know he knew. Grandpa Greg told him to put something in the diaper bag and he went searching for the diaper bag, I have never told him to put anything in the diaper bag before! Nana told me that he actually has grabbed a diaper out of the bag when he needed his changed and laid down where he usually has it changed one time. That is absolutely shocking to me since he usually makes me chase him around and kicks while I try to change him haha! I guess it is the grandparent's touch. Out of the blue he tugged at his feet and said "feet" the only time I tell him what his feet are is sometimes when I put on his socks but I really didn't think he was catching on. Amazing. I have noticed in the last couple days he has started to get very imaginative with his play. He always is pretty imaginative but it seems to me he has reached a new level. Today he waved bye bye to me and then got in his car outside and started steering the steering wheel, then after a period of time stopped got out and said "hi!" and ran to me like he had been gone for awhile. So adorable!
Oh and here is a story perfect for embarassing him when he get's older! For quite some time he has been really jealous of Matt and I together. Every chance he get's he tries to squeeze in between us and if he can't shreiks and just started pushing us apart or hitting me and telling me no,no. But now we are realizing that we might need to hide when we kiss in front of him because he has been trying to kiss me for much longer periods of time now, he even shifts his head side to side and has a serious face the whole time. The other day he did it to Nana too! Haha he got up on top of her on the lovesac and basically tried to make out with her! haha it is so cute but we don't want him to do it to anyone else or in public or anything hehe!
Grandpa Greg taught him how to motion over "come here" without knowing it! For the last couple days Rylan has been motioning and saying "mon" to get us to follow him! It is adorable to see how proud of himself he is when he learns a new way to communicate!

No comments:

Post a Comment