Saturday, June 12, 2010

More new words and more time outside!

This morning rylan put his hand on my forehead and said "head". And when he saw a toy stuck in a spot he couldn't get it at he shouted "out, out, out!"


Today was beautiful and sunny so we were outside most of the day! I even pulled his highchair out there to eat! When we went inside for a little bit Rylan went and got his shoes and socks so I put them on then he got me my walking shoes. I told him I needed socks first and he went to a huge pile of clean laundry and dug through until he found 2 of my socks!

He just has me constantly in awe!

Tomorrow we are going to see Auntie Agatha (she is actually his godmom) it's super exciting because she moved to California and is making time for us while she is here just for the weekend! I can't wait!

Whoa just now as I was typing about Agatha Rylan said "bye, bye" instead of "dye dye"! He really wants to go "bye, bye" on an evening walk! So I guess we better get going!



No comments:

Post a Comment