So I already told you about how he has been throwing things in the garbage. Well I didn't know that he knows that the garbage can is called garbage. But sure enough today, I tell him to put something into the garbage and he trots right over to the garbage and puts it in without any hesitation! I didn't even have to point! We were awe-struck!
Last night I made him a bottle (he counts with the microwave as it is heating it up so precious!) and told him that it was "night, night" and we needed to say "night, night" to daddy. He ran up the stairs to daddy (he doesn't always actually say it, but we know he understands what is going on) and as I went to grab him he screams to daddy, "up, up, up, uuuuup" so Matt picked him up and hugged him then held him out to me and Rylan said, "oh no!" haha! But then I went and laid him down and he went down like a perfect angel!
No comments:
Post a Comment